Firmware update for C4PRO, C10 and C200
Please input your product serial number (first 12 digits) to obtain the firmware update
Firmware Upgrade Instruction
- To make a backup of the files in the internal storage.
In the process of upgrade exist the risk of being damaged,
please make a backup of the important files
- The upgrade process needs adequate power to support. If the power supply failed in the process of upgrade, there will lead to a failure, and unexpected result. Maybe you should send it to manufacturer for repairing. Player firmware upgrade will take about 2-3 minutes. The methods of ensuring adequate power show as follows: (1) the player is full of power. (2 )using the USB cable to charge the player in the process of upgrade. * when you upgrade in the state of power shortage, make sure the performance of the USB cable is reliable
- Pull out the micro SD/TF card. prepare the upgrade firmware what the update needs. The name of the firmware is CFFWPKG.ISO, Colorful Firmware Package Image. The RAR or ZIP file format should be decompressed first.
- Start upgrade operation Connect the player to PC and copy the colorfly Firmware Package Image (CFFWPKG.ISO) to the floppy disk root directory of the internal storage. Pull out the USB cable and power off the player. Restart the player. The player will detect the new firmware. If the version of the new firmware conforms to the upgrade request, an interface which shows the relevant information of the new firmware will appear. At the moment, you can select Yes to upgrade.
- When the interface shows 100%, it means the upgrade is complete. And the player will restart when the interface displays Restart System. If the player could not restart automatically when the Restart System had appeared for a minute, you can press the Reset button to restart the device by yourself. Generally, upgrade will not damage the original contents. If the file is damaged, you can restore them from the backup file. * You can format the disk and restore the files from the backup files to avoid the damaged files.
Firmware update of C3
Upgrade version 184.108.40.206
(1) Fixed button sensitivity
(2) modify button backlight luminous
Please read the upgrade instructions, you must have to ensure that the PSU cannot be interrupted during the update process.
Firmware update of CK4
Upgrade version 220.127.116.11